Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello World (Again)!

We've been a little M.I.A. people. Before you hit us with the WTHs and WTFs, just know that we've been EXTREMELY busy lol. Those of you who follow us on twitter obviously know the deal, for those who don't just know that the moving process is not a game!

As for LA, I can't express how much I love this place - even though I just spent an entire day in the DMV. We've worked with more awesome people so you guys can look forward to some new content being uploaded in the coming weeks. Sooo, stay tuned; 80'S'ix just wanted to touch base with the world.

As always, we thank you for your support! Now if only we could get the same support from AT&T so we can have our Internet installed already - but I'll leave that for another post.

Caio!


No comments:

Post a Comment